Spatial Transcriptomics: Your One-Stop Solution to Capture Transcriptome and Tissue Morphology
Spatial Transcriptomics presents a whole new perspective to analyze all the gene activities in intact tissue sample that bulky RNA sequencing has been unable to achieve with the complexity presented by heterogenous tissue.
At Novogene, we offer spatial transcriptomics (for AMEA region only) using the 10x Genomics platform. The highlight of this technique offers researchers and scientists the flexibility in the approach of their analysis with the classic histopathology and a comprehensive genome-wide gene expression profile from the entire tissue. Preserving spatial resolution provides invaluable insights for understanding the relationships between cellular functions, phenotype and location in the tissue, enabling advancements in the area of research and diagnostics.
Watch how Spatial Transcriptomics can help you in your research and diagnostics:
Features and benefits when you partner with us
- Relieve the struggles of frozen tissue sectioning, embedding and cutting, HE and IF staining, and tissue permeabilization optimization to our Histopathologist.
- High quality library preparation and NGS sequencing.
- Cutting-edge bioinformatics data analysis.
- The most updated 10x Visium Technology, histology platforms and automated Leica immunofluorescence microscope.
Need more information about our Spatial Transcriptomics services and solutions?
Single-cell Sequencing SolutionsLearn more
Learn how it works
We offer complete end-to-end solutions from sample preparation, the service to sectioning and staining of your tissue sample, to sequencing and finally bioinformatics data analysis for your spatial transcriptomics projects.
With Spatial Transcriptomics, you can visualize genome-wide gene expression on a tissue slide to:
- Better understand cellular heterogeneity, cell to cell interactions and candidate genes that are important for disease development.
- Gain insight into the complexity of multicellular organisms.
- Illustrate how infectious pathogens attach to immune cells and cause diseases.
- A complementary technology to single cell sequencing technology.
Learn how single-cell sequencing can further target your research when you use spatial transcriptomics together
Download Solution Brochure
Check out some of the recent publications that utilized the application of spatial trancriptomics on
10x Genomics platform.
Thrane K. et al. 2018
.Maniatis S. et al. 2019
.Ståhl PL. et al. 2016
.Berglund E. et al. 2018